Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wonderful Weekend...

We had a blast at PSU this weekend.

I even had a little family photo shoot at the Lion Shrine. Apparently the BEST time to go is during the 1st quarter of the game. It was just the three of us and I was able to take a TON of photos!
These photos are just resized for the the web. I can't wait to play with these images and print them!

Photobucket

Colin did great during the game and made it through three quarters and tailgating.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now we are working on getting back into the routine.

Oh and my little sis is getting married tomorrow morning. I found out on Saturday.

Needless to say...I have a feeling that tomorrow...this week...will be a bit insane.

Wish me luck...I have a feeling I may need it!

No comments: