Friday, September 25, 2009

Collage Press Design Team Day

If you haven't already head over to the Collage Press Blog to check out what the awesome DT completed for this month. I love the Halloween Projects that are posted even though I wouldn't have considered the Sweet Shoppe line a "typical" choice for Halloween. Everyone did a great job!

I have some LO's to photograph and I plan on sharing them soon so be on the look out for that. There also may be a RAK in the near future as well. :-)

I also am hoping to sew a purse this weekend. My Vera Bradley bag's straps have seen better days and I have a plan to make something super cute. Hopefully that plan works and I'll be sure to share the results here...good or bad, lol!

So between creative plans for this weekend and a girls night out I am really looking forward to the end of this week!

No comments: