Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here's the Finished LO!


Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzil. Pattern Paper: Making Memories, October Afternoon. Stickers, Chipboard: Jenni Bowlin. Stamps: Inkadoo, Fontworks. Ribbon: SEI. Buttons: Creative Cafe.

I finished this last night before heading to bed. It was late and well, I didn't really feel like taking pictures and I wanted to try to get to bed at a reasonable time. I knew I wanted a title about my "men" but wanted something a little different. This was taken on a trip to Dutch Wonderland by a stranger because I wasn't there. I don't know if I was at a crop or doing laundry or at a crop :-) but I am very appreciative of those few hours that allow me to get caught up or simply recharge my batteries. So the more I thought about it, "one on one" seemed to fit! I stamped on vintage ledger paper that I felt fit in with the rest of the page and just adds a little more interest while still being able to read my journaling. I've been into stacking my buttons lately, it's an easy way to pull colors that are in your LO and have them "make sense" with everything else.

I also wanted to thank everyone for an amazing day today! I appreciate all of the well wishes and congrats on my DT announcement. To make a great day even better, I was also Pubster of the Day over at 2 Peas! A little birdie told me that tomorrow is supposed to be a pretty decent day too so be sure to check this out!

So you bet your pattern paper that we will have to celebrate here tomorrow so check back to see what the giveaway will be. (I'll be checking back too since I'm curious to see what I will pick!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Kristen,

This page is super cute. Nicely done. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question, the fabric bin is from IKEA and the folders are from Crop-n-Style. I got mine at Roberts Crafts in UT. If you don't have a Roberts, you can get them online here: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat323856&PRODID=prd44044

Good luck!
Megan (CK Creative Editor)