Thursday, August 20, 2009

So Why Is It So Hard To Find A Pole Dancing Class?

Especially one that is within 30 mins of here. The best I can do is Townson, MD which is still about an hour. A few girls from work and I thought it would be fun to have some Mommy time while getting in better shape.

I secretly just want to develop enough upper arm strength so I could swing around the pole.

Maybe just once...or twice :-)

If anyone knows of a class in the Central PA area that I am missing, please let me know.

This is almost as important as the licorice .

Although if I find the licorice I will really need the class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good thoughts.... it sounds interesting...I love your blogs and i often visits your blogs..... thanks for sharing your post with us......
--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at

home need security