Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Back and I Have Lots to Share...

Hey ladies how are ya?!
Let me just start this post off by saying that things are going really well in the Faust household and I am the most relaxed that I have been in a long time. It's very possible that may change but I wanted to post it so I remember that it was real, lol!

On to the important stuff!

I had to do a little searching but I found the link to where I purchased my Thicker Storage Container in the previous post.

Here's the link at the Office Depot website. I was able to buy this in the store but recently our Office Depot closed so I don't know how many stores are still around. Thanks for the comment Anjanette, trust me I understand how imperative it is to get an answer when you find the thing that feels like it will solve a Thicker emergency! Hopefully you are able to find it soon!

And I also wanted to give a shout out to erink88 and say thank you for loving my blog! I am working on my photoshop post about how to take photos of LO's. I hope to post that this week.

So have you guys seen this?


Oh my gosh, I can't even explain to you how excited I am to see the rest of this release. So stinkin' excited!

I also want to share a little about my trip to Valley Forge this weekend. So I helped with about 8 classes this weekend including 4 for Creating Keepsakes and Papercrafts. I will say that they CK and PC classes were really well done and the products in the kits were the most current. I was truly impressed with both sessions and how well prepared the teachers were. I have to say that the best one was Susan Opel's class that she taught for Paper Crafts. You can definitely tell that she was a teacher in a past life and did a great job keeping the class on track with the materials. She even had me thinking about making a few cards, lol.

Since it's late I will keep the rest of this short. Some other highlights from this weekend include....
-Shopping with Cassie and getting some dinner at the Mall.
-Running into other CKMBer's and getting to catch up a bit.
-Staying up late in the hotel scrapbooking and watching Comedy Central.
-Shopping at King of Prussia Mall, okay mostly eating.
-Getting my teeth whitened since I had about an hour to kill before going to the crop. Gotta love all of the stuff that pops up in a mall these days!
-Getting an extra issue of the July Issue of CK at the Send Off Crop.
-Everyone else getting copies too and some very lovely ladies asking me for my autograph. *blush*
-Sitting with some lovely ladies who made me laugh and welcomed me into their group.
-Realizing that I NEED to buy a new printer. A Cannon, large format, 9000 series to be exact. During the show they had some Cannon reps demoing their stuff at the crop. I figured that I would bite. I had my thumb drive with all 3000 of my photos on it. The rep printed that fabulous photo of Colin flying that vintage plane at Knobels. Yeah...um...just imagine that as a 13 by 18 print on high quality glossy photo paper. Yeah...it was that good. I think they sold quite a few of those printers that night.
-Finishing 2 Collage Press LO's that I hope to share soon.

All in all it was an awesome weekend that provided some much need rest, made a dent in my scrapbook stash and allowed me to hang with other women who are just as passionate about this stuff as I am. Life. Is. Good.

Now if I can just find a frame....

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Ooh, I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S! Way excited for you. Gonna have to check my local O.D. for the storage. Thanks for looking into. Can't wait to see what you create!!!

Amy said...

sounds like you had a great time at ckc....wish i could have been there this year. what is the starlet????? you've got my curiousity peaked..... :)