Friday, August 28, 2009

Paper Collecting...

I really try to avoid purchasing more pattern paper than I could ever possibly use. I only buy what I love and want to use every single piece of it. However, I'm beginning to become concerned that I couldn't ever use all of the lovely patterns that I have acquired no matter how much I scrapped. Will they be outdated when I get to them or will they be considered an "oldy but goody?"

The forecast is for a rainy weekend so I'm hoping to turn that into a scrap fest that may possibly make a dent in my ever growing stash.

I wonder if there is a midnight crop tomorrow?!

Since no post is really complete without a photo....

Photobucket

So when you need to make some space in your scraproom what do you do?

Do you purge and give to friends or create LO's with as much stuff on them as possible?

No comments: