Friday, October 2, 2009

L8TR LO...

Photobucket

So here's the funny story about this one. I had these felt letters that I wanted to use but there were very few things that I could spell for a title. So I glued down
L8TR and figured I would find a way to make it work. Well I had completed almost everything on this LO except the embellishments and journaling. I loved it so much already and honestly...I think I was afraid to mess it up. So I would pull the LO out, look at it and then put it right back. Well I finally finished it! I'm happy with it and best of all...it's done!

I keep telling myself that done it better than perfect!

This seems to work a lot better for scrapbooking than sewing. :-)

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the sweet comments about my projects and my blog. I read every single one and stalk your blogs accordingly! Just wanted to let you know that your comments bring a smile to my face. As always thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: