Sunday, October 4, 2009

So I Was Going To Post Pictures From The Patch...

When I saw this one instead.
Photobucket

I have been feeling a little "off" today and really couldn't put it into words. However, this photo seems to sum it up for me. I always think it is amazing all of the emotions that one can feel when looking at a photo. It doesn't even matter if it is a photo of a loved one or just an amazing shot by an awesome photographer.

The funny thing is, Colin wasn't upset or anything in this photo. Maybe a bit annoyed that I wanted to take his picture and he had already told me no. He just happen to be looking intently at a few flowers.

So no pumpkin patches today...probably tomorrow.

I'm hoping that a good night's sleep will help me find a bit of balance. Maybe that balance will help me juggle my upcoming week. Although, I have a feeling the whole month is going to be pretty rough :-)

I guess I should plan on getting a lot of sleep!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Have a cup of tea, perhaps a favorite snack and sit down with a good book! That is bound to help you out!

Unknown said...

Did you find your balance yet??? Maybe this will help, I gave you a blog award. If you want to play along, just go to my blog and grab it. Have a great balanced day... I find that fiber helps! rofl

Amy said...

great photo :)