Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Here's The Pumpkin Patch...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are just a few photos from the patch. I haven't edited them all mostly because I have been *gasp* going to bed early. While I do enjoy feeling well rested, I actually feel a lot better when I get things done. Doesn't really matter what it is, as long as I can cross something off of my list. So I got a Sweet Tea on my way home and I'm hoping to get a little scrapping in as well as some Disney planning.

I worked on our "Disney Details" book and when I finish it I will post photos and describe why I include the information that I do. I did this last year for the first time and it was super helpful!

I did have a light bulb moment the other day. As I am transitioning to fall clothing I realized that I could actually start packing for our trip and not have to wait till the last minute. Since there's no point in putting away shorts just to get them out again in a few weeks! Every once in awhile I have a good idea, lol!

Who knows, maybe I will even get our tee shirts finished a few days before we go instead of the night before. What a concept!

No comments: