Sunday, March 8, 2009


I spent a few hours on Saturday at Times to Remember in Hershey. I called ahead and they had room to crop and I decided I needed to get out for a bit. So I packed a few things and drove the 40 minutes to get there. I am so glad I did. The crop room was almost empty and removed from the hustle and bustle of the shoppers. I got a ton done and had some quiet mommy time. I am going to try to make an effort to do this at least once a month. I think the difference with this was that I didn't go with anyone else so I wasn't tempted to chat instead of scrap. I'm hoping to update my gallery soon but here's at least one for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another hit!! Love this layout. I think I feel a scraplift coming on!! What a great page for the opener of a Disney album!! You're knockin' my socks off! ;)

suzeyq said...

Kristin,
Maybe some month I could join you there! I promise I can be quiet - LOL! Love your new Disney LO!

consumed said...

Oh, that picture is gorgeous! Love the layout you did to showcase it!!!