Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Busy Week....

Oh my gosh have things been busy around here! Colin had his first field trip this week. When did he get so grown up? It's official, I'm the parent of a preschooler. We visited a zoo that I had never been to before. I can't say that it was the nicest zoo that I have ever been to but it was definitely manageable for little feet to walk the entire time, (something that I don't think we would have been able to do at a bigger zoo).
I have also been working on several projects, some sewing, some scrapbooking. Can I say I just LOVE Ikea! I purchased a new desk to be a home for my sewing machine. It was so easy to put together that once I finished, I made curtains for my scraproom. The desk is perfect for working on Colin's new nap mat that I plan to finish this weekend.
On another note, who's going to CKC in Valley Forge??? I just got my shift assignment for volunteering. I am so excited to meet new people and do a "little" shopping for new products. There are so many lines that I can't wait to get my hands on it's ridiculous.
I have been working on some new layouts that I hope to have scanned and posted tomorrow so check back to see which paper line I used every single piece of. Here's a hint, one of the LO's in on the right and has a photo of Colin on it. (okay that probably doesn't narrow it down all that much).
I'll leave you with a few photos from the zoo. Have a nice night and I'll chat with you tomorrow!

No comments: