Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So I went a little nuts...


I ran a ton of errands on Monday, probably more than I should of while I'm still recovering from surgery. However I did run the most important errand of all and man does it feel good. I made it to the scrapbook store!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a super long Lent but it is finally over. As many of you know I gave up scrapbook supply shopping for Lent and it was a huge sacrifice, but I made it. I feel so much better. I'm glad that I did it, but I'm also glad it is over.

I got paper, grungeboard, fantastic mesh, a new magazine, lots of embellishments and the "hidden" scallop border punch at Target. (I had a little bounce in my step as I left the store with that puppy).
On a side note I also felt like a pretty cool person the other day. Elizabeth Kartchner, Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year, visited MY blog and left a comment. How cool is that?! My husband was not as excited as I was and mentioned something about how weird scrapbooking is but whatever. After laying around all day being bored to tears and too sore to do anything significant, having that little conversation with her on the message board AND that she checked out my blog, well it made my day.

Here's a LO that I did about last summer at the pool. I can't wait for the warm weather, pools and amusements parks. We are all stir crazy and ready to get outside and play. Enjoy!

No comments: