Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Posts

I just wanted to answer a few questions that have been posted. I'm not sure how to reply to the posts in the comment section so I figured I would just do this.
1. Allergy cupcakes-cupcakes made without my DS's allergens
2. His allergies are Milk, Egg, Turkey, Beef, Lemon, Oats, and Soy

Here's another recipe: Homemade Non Dairy Ice Cream
4 cups (1 can) Rich's Whip Non Dairy Whipped Topping
1 package Jello Pudding (check ingredients since not all are dairy free)
1/8 teaspoon salt

Mix together and then strain. Throw away extra clumps of jello mix. Place in ice cream maker and follow maker directions. At the last 5 minutes I mix in cookies or left over brownies. This will be a soft set but I place it in the back of my freezer overnight and then it's as close as you can get to real ice cream without milk.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Wow what a great recipe! I have a friend that could totally use this! It seems like her daughter is allergic to almost all the things you DS is. This will make little Myra very happy. Thanks for sharing.