Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Pirate's Life for Me!



I've been meaning to post these photos for a few days and just got around to doing it. Better late than never! Colin had his third birthday at Tumble Town last Saturday. It almost didn't happen since he had twisted his foot pretty bad and only started walking on it the night before his party. However, there was no stopping Colin and except for a tiny limp on Saturday no one would have known of the major injury from just a few days ago. Go figure. I made 4 little cakes, 2 boats, a treasure chest and an island. I was really happy with how the cake turned out. However, I don't plan on baking another cake for at least a month.
Needless to say Colin had an absolute blast and we were thrilled with the turnout and everyone's gracious gifts. I'm hoping to scan some layouts tomorrow so as soon as I do I will post some new ones. Take care and have a good night!

No comments: