Thursday, February 7, 2008

Now I'm really done!


I finished it! My HOF entry has been submitted and now I just wait. I decided to have a local scrapbook store scan my layouts and then I submitted electronically. This still gave me great quality copies but at about 1/2 the price since I didn't have to pay for printing or shipping. It's interesting...as I checked out the scans it was hard to believe that I completed the layouts! I'm really happy with my entry....now we just have to see if it is what Creating Keepsakes is looking for. Only time will tell.

Anyone know the inside scoop on the Low Fat Rasberry Tastycakes? i don't know what it is about them. I forgot they even exsisted for a few years and then my hubby brought a few boxes home. Let's just say that I remember them now. Here's the thing...they aren't in every grocery store? I think Weis carries them but that's the only place I have seen them. I think I will be stopping there tomorrow. They are literally the most perfect snack. Man I wish I had one right now.

We are having the strangest weather locally. It was tee shirt weather today. I asked Colin what he thought of the weather and he said "summer day." Too cute. I only took this photo a few days ago. Go figure.

No comments: