Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm in the home stretch!


Colin got his first big kid haircut this weekend. We went to a cool salon where he could sit in a jeep. They took so much off but he was in desperate need of some assitance in the hair department. It looks a lot better. He really did an awesome job and looks even more grown up. Where did the time go?

So I have pretty much finished my HOF entry but now have the dilema of how to send it? I don't have a scanner yet so I would need to either scan them somewhere locally, about $6 a page or take photographs to either submit electronically or try to print out somewhere else cheaper. I hear that Costco is good and cheap. There is one about 30 mins from me....I wonder if they allow you a trial day??? I'm sure I will make a decision one way or the other. It's only due on Monday....I have plenty of time. Thank God for Fed Ex.

No comments: