Saturday, February 9, 2008

Baking and Scrapbooking


So we made chocolate cupcakes with homemade peanut butter icing. Yummy. I finally figured out the "trick" to making allergy cupcakes thanks to watching Divvies on the Martha Stewart Show. Take the cupcakes out of the pan immediately after checking that they are done and place them on a wire rack. This way all of the extra water will evaporate and not just stick to the bottom of the pan. There's not many left so I think they were a hit.

I got a few post HOF entry layouts completed. It was so nice just doing whatever I wanted and not being so focused on design or being innovative. Just pure fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "allergy cupcakes"? My daughter is allergic to peanut butter, so you've piqued my curiosity! Love your site, the music, and your layouts!