Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas From Our Family to Yours...

Photobucket

Photo Card downloaded from Becky Higgin's Website.

We are nearing the end of our Christmas weekend and plan to hit up Hershey Park today as well as a bit of shopping for me at the outlets.

And if I manage to wander into the scrapbook store I swear it will only be for a few minutes :-) As far as I am concerned, that is the perfect ending to a perfect weekend. Which included a date with my hubby to see the Princess and the Frog. (Who cares if we were the only adults without children there.) Very awesome movie by the way!

When I get home I will upload the photos of the gifts I made this year. I realize that this really isn't too helpful for Christmas, sorry about that. But it still may give you ideas for birthday or thank you gifts. Or just gifts to yourself since it is oh so yummy!

Also on the agenda...
Toffee Recipe with photos :-)
My Sheet Cake Recipe
Chili Mix Recipe and Template Links
And answering questions about the overlays I made in Photoshop for Project 365.

Oh and there may be a photo or two of my adorable son who was wearing a Mickey Santa hat with his Mickey sweater. However, for some reason I didn't get any family photos of us together. No worries, I plan on having a "reshoot" before taking our tree down.

I'll be back to share soon but until then, I hope everyone enjoys every last bit of this Holiday weekend.

2 comments:

apron girls said...

toffee recipe would be good.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! AND a Happy New Year!! Can't wait to get the allergy free sheet cake recipe!!