Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Should Be Packing...

But I am doing a bit of laundry so that my family can have clean socks while I am gone...I'm so nice :-)

I have quite a few LO's to share but I'm not sure if I am able to share them here yet or not. I do know that my Joyride projects should be posted this week on the Collage Press Blog.

I am hoping that a bit of the Christmas spirit will rub off on me during my girls only, best place on earth, Christmas shopping trip this weekend.

Now if I can just get my stuff packed and a little sleep I will be set. :-)

Please send good thoughts my hubby's way since he will have our little monster to himself till I get back. Colin has "assured" me that he will not stay up late eating popcorn or candy. I will be thrilled as long as no one gets hurt and they each get some sleep.

And Colin brushes his teeth before going to bed.

Sometimes you just have to lower your standards.

All kidding aside, I'm sure everything will be fine and I know my hubby will do a great job!

No comments: