Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To 365 or not 365?



I can't decide. I love the concept but have a tough time committing to remember to eat everyday let alone take a photo. I'm concerned that when I miss a day, which I will, that I will be disappointed in myself and give up. Although, I do have enough supplies to embellish an entire album about 2009 and it would be a great way to use up my stash. Hmmmmm...I'm still on the fence. In the mean time, I will share a few photos that I would use, IF, I would decide to hop on board.

My inspiration notebook. This is two sheets of thick chipboard that I covered with Basic Grey paper, sandwiched cardstock in between and then took it to Office Depot and had it bound. Yes, that is Colin chewing on the back of the book. I thought it was so cute that he was holding this and I was trying so hard to take his photo that I didn't notice...until he gave it to me and it was wet. Boys are so gross sometimes.


Here's a photo of the inside. I left room to grow and when I am in the mood to purge my scrapbook mags, I tear them apart and glue the LO's that I want to keep onto the cardstock pages.

That's it for tonight, well this morning. For those of you who are already off an running with Project 365, any words of wisdom?

No comments: