Saturday, September 20, 2008

Under Construction...

I won't even tell you how long it has taken me to make this blog banner. Let's just say, you won't be seeing any digital pages from me anytime soon. Hopefully folks weren't checking in during the really scary times. There were a few options that just did not work. So far I'm happy with how things look...at least for now. Don't get me wrong, I see the benefit to scrapbooking digitally but there are just too many choices for me. I have no idea how I would ever get anything completed? I'll stick with my paper and glue. It's what works for me.

While I'm still awake I might as well share another page. This page I completed after I found a photo of Colin as a baby. I took this photo long before knowing how to frame things or edit them. So by reprinting it, I was able to realize it's potential.


Well that's it for tonight. I'm off to get a bit of shut eye to prepare for what I'm sure will be a very long day tomorrow.

No comments: