Thursday, September 18, 2008

Starting to feel the pressure...

I just completed an "all about me" page for my son's preschool. I seriously stressed about this for a few minutes. We were on vacation when they were due so I haven't turned his in yet. I just started throwing something together and then I realized that this would be hanging in his classroom all year. Considering that just about everyone knows that I am obsessed with scrapbooking, I decided to spend "a little" more time making it kind of cute.

I am impressed that I am finally starting to get faster at completing LO's. I usually am able to complete at least a few each week but the two nights that I had time to scrap this week I got a LO done each evening. It's so nice to COMPLETE something. I really think that is a major reason why I scrap. I can actually check something off of my ever growing list of things to do.

Now if I can just check getting more sleep off of my list I would be set.


Here's a LO that I completed with the August Scarlet Lime Kit. I just love all of the little tags that were included. It was a great way to pull all of the colors in the LO together. Enjoy and hopefully I will remember to take a photo of Colin's all about me page before sending it to school tomorrow, lol!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

he's adorable...even with the sad face!