Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I seriously feel better when I scrap....

There is just nothing like putting a few photos and some paper to cardstock for getting my thoughts organized. There is nothing like finishing a project...being able to check something off of my never ending to do list. I just love it!

Today was the last day for soccer. I finally got into a routine for soccer days just as it was ending. Figures. Colin seemed to enjoy this year so it should be interesting to see how he is next year. I just love that he is interested in sports.
He even tolerated half of this weekend's PSU game. He looked so cute in his little white out tee shirt. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take any photos of him. If you have never been to a PSU game, add it to your bucket list. There is no other experience like it. We are....Penn State!
Just a quick post and a LO tonight, I will be posting more tomorrow. I just finished two projects that I will scan/take photos of tomorrow and then hopefully share. I realize that I often tell you about what I am GOING to post but somehow if I put it in writing, it tends to actually happen, lol.
Anyway, here's a LO that I completed in an effort to use all of the wonderful supplies that I own. I admit, I tend to hold on to things that I love since I'm afraid that I will ruin said product. I'm working on that:-) Anyway, have a good night and I chat tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I know what you mean about feeling better. I call it Scrap-therapy. I also can identify with holding on to products because I don't want to ruin them or sometimes it's because I'm waiting for the perfect layout to use them on.