Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thank You!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts over the last couple of weeks. This has definitely been a transition for our family and especially my son. Thank you for helping me keep this in perspective as well as all of the resources that were provided to me as well.

On a different note, anyone know what they want to be when they grow up? Me neither. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about this, I'm kind of hoping that I'll get a letter in the mail saying, this is what you need to do and you start on Monday. Wouldn't that be nice?! Anyway I've been MIA for a little bit and *gasp* I haven't scrapbooked since I attended the CKMB crop. I did get my room back in order and reorganized. I made a really cute inspiration journal, no one was super impressed. Everyone that I have shown it to, non scrappers, thought it was pretty weird but I like it. Once complete I will post pictures and share them with you, those that will understand and appreciate it, lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Kristin- I just wanted to tell you that your work is beautiful! You all look great I can't believe how long its been since we saw each other. The last time I saw Colin he wasn't even a year yet- he's just adorable. Have a great week! Love, Krista :)