Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Do you know that my husband didn't wish me a Happy Scrapbook Day today??? I guess I really can't complain though since he took Colin to Hershey today while I was at an all day crop. It was so nice to have a little break but also know that Colin was having a great time. Matt said that Colin didn't even ask about me today, that makes me a little sad but that means that he had a blast. I'd much rather hear that than he was missing me all day. Boy did I miss him though.

So I made my first trip today to the Flower and Craft Warehouse for our CKMB crop. I had such a good time. It was so funny to meet everyone in "real life." We all joked about our scrapbook stalker tendencies and our schedules for Valley Forge. So now if I can just remember everyone's names I'll be set. I have enough trouble remembering names let alone a real name and a message board name, lol!

Well here's some of the work that I got completed today. I was the last cropper to put my stuff away but I was determined to make a dent in my albums today. Thanks for checking them out and I hope everyone had a marvelous day!


No comments: