Sunday, April 27, 2008

So much to update....

So I have been doing a little shopping the last few days. Isn't funny how the weather gets nice and I feel like it's a perfect day to get some shopping done, in doors??? Oh well. I went to Joann's and found fabric remnants on sale and then they were an additional 50% off! I'm so excited! I can't sew....I'm working on it but I have so many ideas of what to do with these remnants and my cuttlebug. I can't wait to have some time to play with them.

Colin got some great new duds from Carter's. It's sick but one shirt I bought because I had pattern paper to match. I know I would have bought it either way because it was so darn cute but the thought of a LO did cross my mind.

National Scrapbooking Day is around the corner...what are you planning to do that day???? I will be at a crop, only my second one so far, meeting some friends from CKMB. I'm very excited as we all compare our class schedules for Valley Forge. This will be here before you know it. I obviously can't wait but will be a bit disappointed when it is here because that means we are getting closer to the end of summer.

I'm so glad for the nice weather, I've been in a photo rut. I have a point and shoot camera that takes fantastic outside photos....we are still working on the settings for the inside ones. An SLR is just not in the picture right now....which is okay...I'm so blessed with so many other things that I really can't complain. I plan on continuing to learn my camera settings as much as possible and work with what I have, which is a nice camera.

I also added link to my Two Peas Gallery now. I'm officially "a peaing" over on the Pub message board. There is a ton of information that has been really helpful as I work to pursue my scrapbooking goals.




Well that's enough rambling for today. Here's a LO I did for HOF. It was for my innovative technique. The center is a fabric grommet and the clock hands have a brad through them and a pop up dot to raise the clock hands over the LO. Enjoy!

No comments: