Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

Yes, I realize that it is already seven days into January but this is the first chance that I have gotten to slow down all week. I am currently sorting through photos to attempt, again, to be successful with Project Life. If you haven't heard of it by now, you may be living under a rock, or you don't spend a great deal of time on the internet...good for you :-)

So for me this year, I purchased two styles of page protectors, (B and F) and a new We R Memory Keepers album that I was able to use a 50% off coupon. For everything else, I'm going to use what I have. I have so much stuff that has been collecting dust over the last year that it all seems like new product to me anyway. That's the one good thing of getting out of the whole publishing thing for awhile, the pressure to use the latest and greatest is gone. I can just use what I like regardless of when it was manufactured. Don't get me wrong, as soon as I can start fitting scrapbooking into my life again I will start submitting, but for now I am learning to appreciate the break.

Before I go, I just wanted to share a few photos of our Christmas holiday.

Photobucket
This is TJ, our very naughty elf. He is wearing the bow tie I made for Colin's Christmas concert. I originally volunteered to make 155 of them. Don't worry, I eventually came to my sleep deprived senses.

Photobucket
Reindeer Food and Teacher Gifts.

Photobucket
Eating our Gingerbread House.

Photobucket
Colin squeezing Miss C. too hard as usual.
I can't explain why his legs are in the air.

Photobucket
This is a weird face that Charlotte is making but it's the only one where she kept on her headband that I made her. I threw this together 5 minutes before we left for Christmas Eve dinner at my Mom's. Gotta love a glue gun and a cuttle bug.

Photobucket
Miss C. is starting to be much more aware of whatever Colin is doing and wants to sit right next to him or even on his lap. Keep in mind that Miss C. walks around like she owns the place so it is very possible that she thinks Colin is her toy, chair, servant etc but I still think it is cute.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Your kids are adorable!!!