Monday, September 6, 2010

PSU Weekend...

Photobucket
(Colin and G Dad checking out the Blue Band at half time)

I was so thrilled to at least make it to one home game this season. Unfortunately we will probably miss homecoming this year since it is so close to my due date. Oh well, there's always next year!

Photobucket

Here's Colin posing in his game day gear. He really has become a super fan. I can't say enough how much I enjoy bringing Colin on campus and not only getting to show him everything that we used to do when we were students but also when we lived there.

While walking downtown I pointed out all of the apartment buildings and let him know that college students lived there. I explained that they get up in the morning, get their bookbags and then walk to class. Somehow I pointed how that they did this all without their parents. Colin said, "wait when I go to college you don't come too?!" I told him no and that when he goes to college that I would visit him lots but that he would move there by himself. Well, for the rest of the evening he had no interest in attending college unless I could come with him.

I gotta say that it made my heart melt to hear that. Although when I told him that he could go to bed whenever he wanted he quickly changed his tune. Now he CAN NOT WAIT to go to college.

Go figure.

No comments: