I have been spending the very little free time that I have had learning how to edit my photos in Photoshop. I'm starting to understand some of it and hopefully can post some cool photos soon. I did manage to scrap a little though. I worked on these LO's with my Scarlet Lime October Kit. I just opened the box and only added adhesive and letter stickers. It was a challenge to work with some of the elements but I am happy with how they turned out. Just a quick post tonight since I am working on Colin's homemade spiderman costume. I made the trial one. It's too short in the torso and arms. I'll try again tomorrow after a good night's rest.
In the mean time....here are two of the LO's I made with this month's kit.