Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Check this out....

Here's an article that I completed for Scrapbooking.com It was so exciting to see this posted. I was really happy with how things came together for this.

In other news, Reminisce is counting down their winners day by day. Didn't they get the memo that I am literally the most impatient person on the planet?? Hopefully it will be worth the wait and if not, well, it was fun playing along and being inspired by so many interesting paper craft projects.
Here's a LO that I completed in the beginning of the summer documenting when I gave Colin his first buzz cut. In my defense, I didn't realize how many bald spots he had underneath his coif. It has since grown back, and I have been instructed to take my son to a hairdresser for any future haircuts.

No comments: