Monday, July 28, 2008

Let's see if this works....

so I am posting on my new phone's internet browser. With going out of town I realized that my family may need to get a hold of me and my prehistoric phone will no longer hold a charge. I went over my lunch to have it fixed and got "talked" into a new one instead. I say "talked" because I was planning on getting a new one anyway, just not this week. This may go back to the store even if it is almost free with the rebate and upgrade credit. ~sigh~ Wouldn't be nice to not have to worry about money? I guess it wouldn't make a difference since I would just have different things to worry about. I do have to honest.....this is pretty cool. I remember my first cell phone, it was huge and extremely expensive. Now I have an entire keyboard and the internet....you know until I take it back.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Don't you just hate when you get "talked into" something? Especially when you go in knowing exactly WHAT you want! LOL Been there. Done that. Got the "NEW" phone! LOL Good luck to ya! ;)