Friday, August 27, 2010

Yay We Made It Through The Week!

Photobucket
To say that this was a busy week would be a major understatement. We have ended Pre K, started soccer and had Kindergarten on Thursday and Friday.

Why do I have a feeling that I am only going to get busier from here?

I am 33 Weeks and 2 Days today and have really started to amp up my girly shopping when I have the opportunity! I mean, a little girl cannot have too many princess dresses.

So far things are going well for Colin at his new school. I'll be honest, it even more of a transition when your child comes with special instructions. So far he hasn't stopped breathing either day so I think we are on the right track. However I did find his Epi Pen still in his book bag rather than being in the nurses office. Well, I guess it's better there than in the water on the flume ride.

Gotta run my five year old is entirely too quiet so he either feel asleep or is sneaking candy. Both scenarios could need intervention.

No comments: