Friday, June 4, 2010

Mickey and Minnie Bedroom

So I have committed to the Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme for Colin and the Baby's room. Since there are very few products that fit my Mouse theme that aren't too cutesy, I plan on using a general red, black and yellow color scheme. Lucky for me, the bedroom is already painted Mickey Yellow :-)

When we were in Disney I searched the Art Galleries for an inexpensive print that I could use in the room as a focal point. Of course the one that I loved was $6500...not exactly in the budget.

So I did a search online and found that Amazon has loads of movie posters for sale and I plan to buy a few and frame them. Here are a couple of the options.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Classic/Vintage Mickey and Minnie are my favorites and having any of these in that room would make me incredibly happy. It will be like my own personal Disney fix on a daily basis. I can't wait to start putting everything together.

No comments: