Wednesday, August 20, 2008

5 Things is Up...

I just wanted to share a recent LO that I did for Reminisce. You can see it here, 5 Things. How cool is that? It was fun to play with products that someone else picked out for me and be limited to only those items. So if you are stuck for mojo one day, pull out some photos, a few items and clear everything else off of your desk. It really works for forcing that creativity out of hiding. After I finished this LO I was able to complete three more. I took photos of them last night, I'm sure my neighbors must think I'm crazy when I am out on my deck with paper and my camera. Oh well. I hope to load those tonight. That's it for now, thanks as always for letting me share!

2 comments:

Scraprageous said...

Very cute layout - great job!

Unknown said...

That's too funny... I do the same thing, but on my front porch, so anyone walking by might wonder why I'm taking pictures of paper? Love the Reminisce LO! Congrats!!