Monday, September 17, 2012

Hey There Stranger....

So it's been ages. I have thought about blogging on one occasion or another but just didn't have the motivation. Or the desire to go stay up after I got the little ones to bed. But here I am, looking for a distraction from my homework. Yep, I said homework. The last few months have been a complete blur but I think I may be on the path to where I will ultimately end up. I'm currently in graduate school trying to determine if I even remember how to study, or write a paper or the very tactful skill of getting all of your class participation points without sounding like a know it all. Turns out I still got that part nailed down, the other stuff, I think it is coming back to me. The good news is that I have a new lap top so my internet life should be much more streamlined. I have an professional organizer coming to my house tomorrow to help me determine a game plan to maximize the space in my house while getting rid of all the crap that I have let accumlate. I want to make stuff. Play with pictures. And maybe get my sewing machine out. I have lots of photos to share and once I get my act together I may even get them off of my camera. I really want to document the next two years as best as I can since I think I will blink and I will miss my kids growing up. Trying to juggle grad school and being a good Mom is a challenge that I know will be worth it. So here's hoping that I get to say hi more often than every 6 months. Maybe once a week? Who knows but gosh darn it I'm going to try. Photobucket Photobucket Can you even get over how cute they are?!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I know what you mean about TIME!!!
I'm trying to get back on track as well! Good to see that you've not fallen off the Earth! LOL
And yes, charlotte and colin are freakin adorable!!!
Let me know how that "Organizer" works out! I NEED some organization as well! LOL