Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Thinking About Making Something....

But I have gifts to wrap.
Who am I kidding...I still have loads of shopping to do.
Laundry and packing.
And tons of things that need organized, which is why I'm looking forward to this.



I could use a little, okay a lot of help in finding things in my craftroom and with less time I NEED to know where things are.

Why is this important? Well there is something about completing a project that motivates me in all other areas of my life. Whether it's a scrapbook page or a sewing project, being able to look at something and say, "I made that," makes me feel like I could do anything.

I get that feeling looking at the kids but this feeling wears off quickly. And well, I can find a place for 100 layouts...100 kids, not so much.

So I will be tuning in since my friend Emilie is a crafty genius and I am sure I will learn something that will improve my quality of life. Seriously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, hope you had a great Christmas, and wishing you a Happy HEALTHY New Year!!