Monday, January 4, 2010

"Easy" Toffee Recipe...

I found this recipe on Little Birdie Secrets and thought to myself..."Self, that looks pretty easy...you should try it."

So I got my ingredients together and after making the first batch...and pretty much eating all of it :-) I decided that this would be my Christmas treat for this year.

I brought this to work and everyone was telling me how awesome this was and well...it made me a little uncomfortable since I barely did anything. So I told everyone the recipe and several went home to try it.

Well apparently it's not as easy as I thought.

I had several people looking for me the next morning who either had gobs of stuff that wasn't edible or taffy.

So I promised to do a post with photos so here ya go!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: