Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've Been Meaning To Blog...

But I have been sleeping. :-)

Between getting ready for the trip and our weekend at Penn State, I'm beat.

So a quick update and then I am planning on a little mind clearing paper playing.

We went to the game, yes they cancelled tailgating and no, it wasn't that bad.

We had a great time and enjoyed hanging out in our old stomping grounds.

I am almost completely packed for our trip. Although the only reason is because we are now wearing pants instead of shorts. So instead of putting our summer stuff away, I put it in our suitcase. You have no idea how much I impressed myself with that one, ha!

Thank you for all of the Halloween recommendations. I think what we are going to do a mix of a homemade costume with a few store bought basics. So I think Colin will either be Batman or Dash. It just depends on which color dance wear I can find cheap, lol. Who knew that the girls clothing section held so many possibilities?

And since no post is complete without a picture, how about a random one to go with a random post?

Photobucket

Well, I'm off to finish my challenge LO for the Collage Press Blog. Can't wait to share the details and I hope all of you get a chance to play along!

No comments: